(863) 688-2822 Lakeland and I'll assist you to comprehend all the fees and point out any inaccuracies.
(863) 688-2822 There are certain basic costs accompanying closing the sale of a house. These expenses are often split between the buyer and seller, as dictated in the sales contract. Many are universal, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Florida to help show you through the deal.
Closing costs that are tied to financing
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
Taxes you may be responsible for at closing (Details)
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
Insurance fees due at closing (Details)
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we get through the details of your deal, not only will I work to get the optimal sales price, but I'll also campaign for lower closing costs. And once we've arrived at an agreement, I'll explain in detail the closing costs so you know exactly where your money is going.
If you are buying real estate in Polk County, you will get a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's past experiences and is required to be within a tolerable range so you're not startled when you reach the closing table. I'll be happy to look over the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that seem off.
Thanks for visiting our real estate web site. Please provide me with your important contact information so I can answer your real estate questions or help you sell or purchase a home.