(863) 688-2822 Lakeland and I'll assist you to understand all the expenses and point out any inaccuracies.
(863) 688-2822 There are certain ordinary fees associated with closing the sale of a house. These costs are usually split between the buyer and seller, as noted in the sales contract. Many are conventional, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Florida to help guide you through the deal.
Costs pertaining to your mortgage to be paid at closing
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
Taxes you may be responsible for at closing (Details)
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
At closing, these fees are often due (Details)
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we get through the details of your sale, not only will I work to get the highest sales price, but I'll also campaign for reduced closing costs. And once we've reached an agreement, I'll describe in detail the closing costs so you are aware of exactly what you're paying for.
If you're buying real estate in Polk County, you'll receive a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's past experiences and is required to be within a suitable range so you're not startled when you get to the closing appointment. I'll be glad to look over the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that seem unusual.
Thanks for visiting our real estate web site. Please provide me with your important contact information so I can answer your real estate questions or help you sell or purchase a home.